<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, September 19, 2006 @ 8:16 AM

Har.So i don't hate my brudder already,whatever.
SNORE!


So im all tired and stuff but im gonna blog anyway since i myself think im a NICE blogger( p.s. not good since i rarely blog ) Listening to CHEENA songs. Don't know why too aha :D anyway came to school today.DULL.So friggin' boring.Science was boring as well. This morning quarelled with HIM .Fuckass, it's not that i wanna quarell loh, but he is getting overboard and nonsenstical at times. It annoys me.Very badly.Which has result in my foul mood in the morning.Piss!It was over like huh,WHAT?WHAT DID YOU SAY? A BREAD? Ha. and the fact that i bathe in the morning and stuff.Like my second sister doesn't.I JUST,DON'T.GET.IT. I think you hate me and hold grudges against me. I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHY.Perhaps you were in abad mood and i was your venting machine or whatsoever.ARGH.The way you GLARE at me is so KIAM PA. hahaha, i gotta use Hokkien for once otherwise the anger inside me can't be released.SERIOUSLY,THIS IS MY LIFE,I LIVE IT MY WAY.MY STYLE.I Don't live life the way you want it to be. Neither do you have to live it up to me. NO,YOU DON'T.Just give me certain amount of space.PLEASE? Even if i die, it's my life. At least i died in MY way. I pierce tongue.What's wrong? I Know you're concern.But then again,if i tongue due to blood poisoning of whatsoever.I did die gladly :) I just dont know what has gotten into me lately.Argh,im annoyed Horribly easily.But ah, i can't show you my anger.Your reaction is definitely infuriating.But you never consider my position for awhile. Ha.


And yes , Perhaps THIS IS Life?
-.-


Anyway so i was annoyed all the way until i reached school.Well,i meant i was still piss bout' what happen even when i reached school.So before i enter the classroom i was like " HUU,XII. Reach school le,better cheerup and clean away that black face of mine" SO yes , i did lah. Nobody thought i was piss and stuff. I even smiled to simon and yihuai -.- Blah.Met eileen in the parade ground and complaint like fuck to her.Hah.At least i could COMPLAIN.And it happened that tracey quarelled with Blah as well :D How coincidential :) so yadada da dadadadadada :)

Lesson began and blah.wanwan is another biatch that always pisses me off.I may not show it,But i really do detest the way she treat every individual of us. Assnipple :D tsktsks. so ya lah,lesson pass and had a straight three periods of maths which taught Sets. which almost drove my vagina crazy . Aha. but yeah, OHMYFUUCKINGGOD, i just remembered i didn't hand in my summary.What the hell.NEVERMINDD:{ see. get what i mean that im having horrible mood swings.argh, i prhaps lack of some sleep since i haven't sleep since yesterday.Yawn? :) Hee. anyway yarlor so stayed back after school.


FAIRUS IS AN LIAR.
he didn't meet us to go library ah,cause thought that we weren't going afterall ? Sheeeshhhh.
Tracey and i went to cabin.i Carrom-ed with some "professionals" like kevin glenn and lotsa lotsa malays which scares the fuck outta me :D LAWL >:D and ah, i have exactly NO idea of their name and dont intend to find out :) One asked whats mine and intellectual me replied " I forgot" And right after i said that, they just keep disturbing me! LIKE AH! >:(
so yes life sucks and i wish i could end it soon :( However im scared of death and definitely scared of losing things i dont wanna lose at all. I have yet to have any love life, any true loves or any Real love one. I watch so many romance anime and i so envy them :) It's so sweet i wished it happened to me which is totally OFF. I geddit,my imaginations have been running as wild as my mood recently.SO bewarre. Mu Lao Hu is gonna go mad. Im so vex i guess i should shutthefuckup and just go and sleep . LOL.



A phonecall/ Phonecalls sure release some anger in me as well :)
I <3 my phonepals :D
I <3 my bestest friends. :)
i love watering their bras - wink-


eileen let's go smoke and release stress again tomorrow afterschoool?.Ohyes,today went eileen house and she cooked for us.HAHAHA THANKGOD I DIDNT EAT.CAUSE GUESS WHAT? Tracey had diarrea.TSKS! Thank eileen :D I <3 you fucking lots!

& tracey, i ain't a liar,LIAR :D
stop pangseh-ing me.Ihateyou >:(